Tuesday 24 June 2014

Addicted to Stamps Challenge #100

The wonderful team at the Addicted to Stamps Challenge
blog are celebrating their 100th challenge and 2nd birthday. They must be so happy that their blog is still as popular as ever!!
This is the gorgeous photo inspiration for this week. I decided to follow the rainbow colour theme and try something new with my triangle stamps.
I know its not perfect (this was my 3rd attempt and just couldn't get the right spacing between each stamp) but it was the closest I could get to having a similar shape of an umbrella. I love the rainbow colours and decided to go with a birthday sentiment too.

The triangle stamp is from Altenew 'Socahtoa', the sentiment stamp from Kaisercraft 'Hip Hip' and clear rhinestone also from Kaisercraft.

I'm also going to link up to the challenge at CAS on Sunday #36 where their theme is also 'Birthday'.

One more card to go and then off to freeze my back-side off down the riverbank with the dogs. Very overcast today and extremely cold. Looks like its snowing on the hills so will be a chilly evening indeed. Perfect to make more cards!

Take care
Shona


3 comments:

  1. Perfectly clean, simple and graphic. I love the rainbow effect and the simple sentiment. I think you've used the inspiration photo perfectly. Thanks so much for playing along with ASM this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another stunner, Shona ... simple, graphic and so perfectly CAS! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, perfect CAS! Lovely colours and great stamp. Thank you for joining us at CAS on Sunday. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete