Monday 24 March 2014

Mama Elephant has arrived!!!!

Just got home from dropping kids at school to find a package by my front door. It was from Mama Elephant!!  Raced inside to open it up and couldn't stop smiling.....the ink pads I ordered are amazing!!!!
The pads are much bigger than I thought they would be and the colours are so vibrant. I couldn't resist having a quick play to see how they would look on cardstock:
Please excuse my bad stamping (was so excited I kept forgetting to let the stamp dry after wiping with wet wipe...) but aren't these colours beautiful!!! In order of stamped heart they are:

Smoke
Bubblegum
Eggplant
Sunshine
Lollipop
Ocean
Mojito
Apple

There are four more colours in the collection, will order those soon with a few stamps thrown in as well.

Can't wait to start making some cards with these and will be so nice to have more colours to choose from. Thanks Mum for buying these for me!!

Take care
Shona

 

No comments:

Post a Comment