Wednesday 5 February 2014

CAS(E) this Sketch #62

Yes, its my third challenge in a week. Maybe I will become a little addicted.....
 I tried to get a copy of the sketch onto this blog but after its pasted, I can't type anything. Will get Dave to look at it tonight. You can see the sketch (and maybe play along) with this link CAS(E) this Sketch #62.
Basically the sketch was of a card with an angle shape from top left to right bottom. It took me forever to cut the papers so they were at the right angle but am really happy with how it turned out. The coloured paper is from Lori Whitlock 'Here and Now'. Seem to have used this a lot lately. The stamp is from Hero Arts 'Year round sentiments'. Will link it up to the blog now and see how it goes.

Been super hot here the past few days which has been wonderful. Although my dog Bella (who is a golden retriever) has been feeling it with all her lovely fluffy fur. Thank goodness I can take her down to the river for a swim or she would melt!!

Take care
Shona

                             


4 comments:

  1. I LOVE that rainbow chevron paper! It's so bright and cheery and perfect for a birthday card! Thanks for playing along with CAS(E) This Sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is gorgeous! Fabulous take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was worth the effort! This card is AMAZING! Love the layers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so striking and beautiful, Shona! Congratulations for the well-deserved HM honor from CTS!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete