Monday 4 November 2013

Finally some more Xmas cards


How funny that I've been so busy making so many cards, that I haven't had time to blog about them!! Haven't been able to sleep much lately, so been staying up till around 1.30am and working on different cards. It takes me so long to put a card together, it can take me hours just to do one. Maybe as I get more confident it won't take so long but I really stress about everything I put together.

With this card I really wanted to use this gorgeous red glitter ribbon I found in a $3 shop. I laid plain white cardstock over top with foam. The card is stamped with two stamps from Kaisercraft, both in Versacube colours. The gorgeous pearl and glitter stars I bought from the wonderful Papervine shop. So finally on my way to having a few more xmas cards.

Have alot more cards to share, will do another post tonight. Need a few nights off from card making maybe....unless an idea for another card takes over!!!!!

Take care
Shona
 

No comments:

Post a Comment